Ben and Hannas Trip 2007

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pluckley - The Darling Buds of May!!!

A couple of days ago we Hired a car and drove to Pluckley in Kent so i could see the home of the Darling buds of may. These photos are mainly for mum to see.
This butcher and convenience store is in the show.


This is the Church where Primrose is stalking the Vicker. It was Exactly the way it was in the show.
We believe this is the house off in the distance. It was as close as we could get to it.
This is the driveway which we know we werent aloud to go up.

I was very excited to finally get to Pluckley. I always said to mum that if i ever went to England, I would have to go see where the Darling Buds of may was filmed... And now i have!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    It is just "Perrr-fic"
    How amazing to see one of your favourite shows come to life! I remember you making me watch them for so many years...happy times!

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    I always loved how the girls were all named after flowers...very pretty. Maybe one day i will have some little flowers of my own...(SIGH)

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Debbie said…

    Unreal!! I can see why they filmed it there. Just gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home