Ben and Hannas Trip 2007

Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome Mina!

Hi Min great to see your comment.
Yes guys you know me i am counting down the days til we come home. 180 sleeps as of Kittys Birthday (14/05/07). Im not counting down cos im desperate to come home. I just like counting down to things and most of you would be glad that im not counting down to Christmas yet. (Although i do look at our work calander and look at the little snow man on Christmas day and say "Ahhh Christmas, I cant wait").
Nothing else to add... We are just working. Although i feel as though i have broken my little toe but i can still move it so it must be ok!
Han

7 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Guys,
    How special, a blog to welcome me to the site. 180 sleeps, it sounds like so many, but it will go quickly I'm sure. We've got no exciting news either, just housework etc. Look after that toe. Take care.
    Mina

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    remember the time i broke my toe by kicking you...ahh such fun!
    e.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i got nothing..
    but i did read your blog..
    nick.
    p.s. word..

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Jacquelyn said…

    I have nothing to say. nothing to say.

    Except you should most definatly watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZX5qdIEB0

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ben. Dave & I think you need a shave. hope your having fun. Talk to you soon. Cheers Dave W & Drew H

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Debbie said…

    2007 is a great year to have a bubba, Melinda ;)

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    great year to be aunties again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home