Ben and Hannas Trip 2007

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Thanks!

Hi everyone,
Would just like to make a special thankyou to those leaving comments on the site. It really nice to see who is looking at the blog and taking an interest. We realise that there are alot of other people looking at the blog and not leaving comments too. Its not hard to do, so call Erin and she will give you a lesson, or just comment annomousley. To James & Jacqui, you guys are the best. Thanks for keeping an eye on us. To mum, welcome back :). To Erin, Thanks for ALL your comments, it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy knowing how much attention you are paying. And Kitty who is helping Erin stay sane and who regularly catches up on our gos and sends me quick e-mails, i love ya babe, keep smiling! we will be home before you know it. Nick, Cheers... im glad you like my quotes. Corey and Sarah, I miss you already! and hope your trip home was good. Well i know it was cos you are home now. Only another 187 sleeps for us! Thanks Bie for the comments and reminding me that alot of people wish they were doing or had done what we are doing. Keeps me focused in one way. And Katie & Simon... Heres to those in the UK hey!
On a serious note... Go the Catters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben is going nuts that he missed the game against the Tigers so if anyone has taped it please keep it til we get home!
Oh and mum, Venice smells a little like a toilet. Does that explaine it for you???
If i have missed anything or anyone i will be sure to add it in later. We are missing you all. At the moment i really miss my job back in good old Geelong. I have a greater appreciation for it now. Sorry Tash! Oh and i cant wait to meet the 2 new additions to our family when we get home being my big sister Debbies baby due in July and Bens sister Mina due in November! Anyone else expecting while im at it???
Hmmm ok time to go to bed. Love you all.
Han

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    It is really no problem - sometimes i check your blog three times a day...even though you are sleeping :) don't want to miss out on anything.
    It is really odd being apart from you. Like my right arm has been severed - and i'm a righty!
    Love you - keep safe and talk to you soon. Ill get another one of those phone card things so i can call you again, instead of you calling me.
    e.

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Lozz said…

    Hello there guys. I am at mums at the moment and she suggested i have a look at the blogg so here I am :) Been working hard and being boring. I had some riviting training sessions today which pale in comparrison to what you two are up to...
    Looks like you have painted Europe red in the last few weeks. I am glad you are having a great time. I freaked about the earthquake though tee hee. COME HOME!!!! Naaa only kidding. Ben, what can I say about those Cats??? I know!!! If they can do that to the tiggies why cant they do that every week??? Oh by the way the eagles are undefeated!!!!!!! GO EAGLES!!!
    You wanted me to write! Love u guys. Love Loz

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Jacquelyn said…

    While your at it (about expecting) we have a little surprise on the way too. So SURPRISE! I think this one would be due to arrive in the first week of January. We think it's a good month....

    ps thanks for thanking us. hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home