Ben and Hannas Trip 2007

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Amsterdam to Rine Valley Germany!

As we were leaving Amsterdam we got to jump out of the bus and take photos of this amazing Windmill. And can you believe it, People actually live in this windmill. What a weir place to live. I would get so sick of people jumping out and taking photos infront of my house. I suppose its there fault for living in a windmill.
This photo is of me and Nicole with Rembrandt. He was right next to the Windmill too!
I grew some big feet too! We went to the clog and cheese making farm. I couldnt resist with these giant clogs! I got myself a little red pair. We got to watch the clog man make a clog and told how they make their cheese. It didnt smell very nice but ben tried some and said it was yum.
There were heaps of cool castles on our way to the Rhine Valley. This is just one of them but i didnt want to put too many on or you will get bored!
When we got to the Rhine Valley we went to a coecoe shop where the largest free standing clock hangs in the world. Wasnt very interesting to me. Working in that shop would drive me nuts. It was cool to see though!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    coecoe's always reminds me of you an Sarah - ahh so cute!
    e.

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger Jacquelyn said…

    Go the clogs!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger mummy said…

    Love the windmill and the cloggs!! Nanna P would have been proud of u Hanna!! :o))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home