Ben and Hannas Trip 2007

Friday, April 13, 2007

Beer!

So yesterday we had the day off! Yay! We drove to Beer. What an amazing place. Chesk out the chairs behind me. Such a typical English scene. Heaps of people sun bakeing and swimming. You sould hire a boat and go motoring out in the water. Ben wanted to but i told him with our time restictions it wouldnt be a good idea. Got out of that one easy!
Here is the view down the beach from where we were having lunch.
This is the road we walked down to get to the beach.
We ate lunch at Duckys. It was very nice. I had a hot dog which is nothing like what we have in OZ. Ben had scrambled eggs on toast.

Here you go Howie, Another one of those photos where we super imposed ourselves into a background picture. Gotta love it! Actually this photo does look fake but its real. Thats how nice the day was yesterday!
So after this photo of Ben was taken, A whole flock of seagulls (the massive ones) Flew over Bens head and one pooed right on his head. I cracked up laughing so much. It was so funny. He wasnt amused but it kept me in hysterics for hours after! Just as funny as when it happened to Erin in Tasmainia last year. Even as im writing about it im giggeling my head off... ah so funny!
This is the view back to where we had lunch from the rocks.


Once we had climbed all the rocks this was the view back of another place that we dont know what it is but will do some research and get back to you.
So when i saw these chairs, i thought Darling Buds of May straight away! was so excited. But you have to hire them. 3 pounds all day & 1 pound for half the day. I wasnt going to pay that so i quickly jumped in the chair and Ben took the photo!
There was a play park up the top of the hill and this was the view. Amazing. This is one Beer i have fallen in love with!
This is a streat we had to walk up to get to the car.
Ben asked me to take a photo of him male modeling up the road. Love the jumper over the sholders and the long stride hes got going. Howie will love it.


After Beer we continued to drive. We were going to have tea at Torquay until we found Paignton!



6 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Debbie said…

    Hahaha... a town named Beer! So funny! Sounds like somewhere Neil would love to live.
    Suck eggs getting pooed on Benny boy!! That's SO funny. Apparently it's good luck. With the size of those seagulls I imagine you've got a stack of good luck coming your way!! hehehehe
    Looks like a lovely little town.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    i never thought i would hear you say "love" and "beer" in the same sentence hannie!
    I am at work, and i am still cracking up about the bird poop on ben and i! I had to explain to everyone why i was laughing - just another poo story (Kiti and her work/poo stories.)
    Chairs are awesome - remind me of mr bean.
    have fun on your trip - looking forward to lots of pics.
    e.

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger mavz said…

    Hey U guys...
    Glad to see ur havin' such Fun there... good to see they let U work a " Short Week"...lol
    I warned U about those " Pebble Beaches"....didn't I.. :P
    The idea of painting the house PINK, is so when they stagger home from way after " Stumps", the owner can find his house in the dark....coz they ALL look the blooody same....lol
    " Oi.!!! dat tiz mi ouse.. tird down from da sickly pink 'un, but on da udder sid, if ya know wot I mean like"
    Ans as Deb says. I toooo am a little jealous..as I could see Deb and Neil doin' that, whilst I sit on the other sidde of the bar, enjoyin myself.hahahaha
    take care you guys.. keep up the golfing practice Ben :P

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger mavz said…

    Ok.... that last comment I left on an older blog, Ma tells me to get my S**T together, and get it RIGHT. Gaawddddddd. EVERY TIME I go to leave a comment, it won't accept my user name and pass word, and have to go thro it all, all ova again. ( How come all U others don't have this problem.?)
    Ben!, a seagull poopin' on ya head is Good Luck.... a HUGE Seagull is REALLY good Luck. ( This was evident, by the whole FLOCK not POOPIN' on ya from a great height)...Can U imagine a flock of Gulls the size of Wedge TAiled Eagles, flying ova all them lovely colourful deck chairs packed with ppl.... if all the gulls Pooped at the same TIME, then they would score more " Hits" than Bomber Command eva did....hehehehee
    Have really been enjoying the Posting you 2....Hope your trip goes really well for you both. Can't wait to see MORE....:-)

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Kim & Trish said…

    okkkkkkk.....
    I just rang MA....she tells me HOW todo it... User name is Email addy..gawddddd...
    Trish says Hi too btw..
    :-)~

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ben is a male model.. haha so funny.. and i will answer your question with another question.. how many abodiginals do you see male modelling?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home