Ben and Hannas Trip 2007

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Invermoriston to Stirling - Lochness

Thats right... I spotted the Lochness monster & Nessie even wanted a photo with me!
This is the Lochness in the morning. It was a foggy morning wit the sun trying to break through.
This is the William Wallace memorial in Stirling.
This was my most expensive hot chocolate. I did have Baileys in it but it cost 4 pounds 35p. Wow.
& here is where we had dinner that night.
We stayed in the barn lodge with stables all around us. It was very nice. Hard to find but we got there in the end.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Debbie said…

    Ooo I want one of those hot chocolates! They sound devine! And I have no idea how much 4 pounds is in the grand scheme of things so the price doesn't bother me! hehe

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its almost $10 ish.
    Han

     

Post a Comment

<< Home