Ben and Hannas Trip 2007

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dear Asher & Bri!

To our dear Asher & Bri,
Yes Ash we are still on holidays. Its a weird holiday because we are working so much and we are so far away from all the people we love.
Bri, we hope you are loving Gymbaroo still and we love it that you talk about us everytime you drive past Bens old work. We have many photos of the both of you on our computer and they are my screen saver so i get to see the both of you alot. I bet you have grown heaps in the last 3 months.
Asher i hope you are looking after Mum and Dad & especially baby Charlie girl. Could you give them a big squeeze and kiss from Ben and myself.
Bri i hope you are getting ready for a baby brother or sister to look after. Could you please give Mum, Dad & Michael a big squeeeeeeze and kiss from Ben & Myself too!
We love you both and miss you very much...
All our Love Ben & Hanna

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ben & Han,
    I am practising all my baby skills on my dolls, and watching Kate and Heather very closely. I will be a huge help to mum and dad. Missing you, thanks for the special letter.
    Love Bri.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home